Sunday 23 August 2009

sketch #46 - G!!!



Hello!

Thank-you for all your gorgeous cards last week! We have enjoyed looking at them all.

We will announce the winner of last weeks prize tomorrow, please check back to see if you are the lucky winner!!
This week we would like to see something beginning with the letter G on your cards using the sketch.

Here is this weeks sketch.....



The DT have all gone with G for GIRL!!! lol! Check out the girls blogs to see more about their cards.


Andie
Pinky
Suzette
ChristyMichele

Thanks for stopping by have a great week!
hugs
The C4E Team
xxx

7 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Oooh!! Fabulous!! I'll play along later - this is a great sketch.

Anne Harada said...

I'm in!! Ya'll have the most creative sketches!!

Here's my card posted on my blog:

http://everlastingink.blogspot.com/2009/08/just-loopy.html

Love all the samples girls!!
Anne

auntbeespickles said...

Hi gals! Beautiful samples and as always what a fun layout! You guys do such a great job! Thanks for hosting!

http://auntbeespickles.blogspot.com/2009/08/crafts-4-eternity-challenge.html

Thanks ;)
Sarah

Martina Rau said...

Wonderful sketch
Here is my idea:

http://moonlightscreativedreams.blogspot.com/2009/08/cool.html#comments

Hugs
Tina

Paula said...

oooh this one was tricky for me!! beautiful work all of you!!

heres mine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab sketch this week. Here is my card. Sorry but I went for G for girl too. Marianne x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Team,
Thanks for a great challenge. Beautiful DT cards as always.
Here's my entry

Hugs,
Fiona x