Sunday 7 March 2010

recipe #23

Hello!!!
Thank-you for your lovely entries to last weeks challenge!
The winner chosen by random.org is..........
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 2
Timestamp: 2010-03-07 08:35:44 UTC
LITTLE TED!!!!

Congratulations Nicki, could you email me (mleppard06@aol.com) and I'll get your digital stamp sent to you!

This weeks prize is a spot as Guest Designer for the month of APRIL! As guest designer you will receive all new release digital stamps for the month and of course a star spot on the challenge blog!

To be in with a chance of winning you must include all of this weeks recipe ingredients.

RECIPE
1. Use the sketch
2. Add a ticket
3. Use some ribbon

DT GALLERY

This week we welcome Christine as GDT for March!! Thanks for joining us this month Christine!

Christine Also joining us for the first time this week are Adrina, Michele.S and Faye!!

Welcome to the team girls!!!

Faye

Michele.S

Adrina

Keeley


Pinky



Andie


Suzette

Christy

Michele


Pop over to the girls blogs for lots of inspiration!!
Thanks for stopping by
The C4E Team

6 comments:

having a {me} day said...

Great work girls, very inspiring! Welcome to the team Adrina, Michele S. and Faye! Fabulous to see Christine guesting for March, you will love her work. I'll be popping by to visit you all soon! keeleyxx

Lisa Jane said...

Fab cards by all the DT and GDT! Will hopefully enter this week for the first time- inspired by my friend Crafty Chris!
Lisa ;)

Lisa Jane said...

Well here is my entry , although i will admit its not my best card. I promise i will do better next time, but loved the sketch
Lisa ;)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful cards ladies. This is my first time entering your challenge and I loved using the sketch and recipe.
Here is my card
Sharon xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the sketch and great DT cards. Here is my card Marianne x

Debs said...

Great sketch love the DT cards,
here is my card
Hugs