Friday 2 July 2010

recipe #40

Hello!
Wow I can't believe it's July already!!
Thank-you for sharing your wonderful Nursery Rhyme cards with us last week!

Our Top 3 winners for R#39 are......
1. Sweetie
2. Karen Tallon
3. Sharon

Congratulations ladies! Grab the tag above for your blogs.
The winner of R#39 and a choice of 3 digital stamps from Robyn's Fetish is.........

KELLI!!!!!

Congratulations!!!
Please visit the Robyn's fetish site HERE and choose 3 digital stamps, then email me (mleppard06@aol.com)  the names and I will get them sent to you.

This weeks prize is a Guest Designer spot on our team for the month of August. Included in the prize will be a selection of Crafts 4 Eternity digital images! To be in with a chance of winning you must include all of this weeks recipe ingredients. Don't forget you can enter up to 3 different projects, so that's 3 chances of winning!!!

RECIPE
1. Use the sketch
2. Include some stripes
3. Add some bunting


DT GALLERY
Here's some fabulous inspiration from the C4E girls! Don't forget to check out their blogs for more wonderful inspiration!
A special warm welcome to this months guest designer NADELL!!!

Nadell
Pinky

Michele.S

Andie

Keeley

Michele
Have a great week!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much for choosing me as the winner for last week!! I'm glad I didn't scrap that card like I was going to LOL!